If you’re new to the world of car repair, it can be helpful to do some research before heading to the shop. Weighing the pros and cons of different auto body services can help you make a confident decision about dent repair.
One of the most common dent removal processes is called paintless dent repair, or PDR. To perform this process, Sioux Falls PDR technicians use various tools to create pressure and remove dents. Hammers, hot glue guns, and curved rods are all common tools of Sioux Falls PDR. Dents can be removed from the front or back of body panels and are pushed or pulled out as needed.
PDR has plenty of pros and just a few cons, making it a great choice for dent repair.
• Paintless dent repair is far more affordable than conventional body shops.
• No other repair method has turnarounds as low as 30 minutes. Even hail damage only takes a day or so.
• Paintless repair methods are great for maintaining a factory finish or custom paint job.
• We use no fillers, primer, putty, or paint, making our services 100% eco-friendly.
• Everyone is becoming a PDR tech now; services are easy to find, but not many are veterans.
• All of our repairs are non-invasive so they won’t show up on your service reports.
• Our work is guaranteed to last. Your dents will be completely removed.
• If your paint is chipped or cracked PDR won’t be any use to you.
• Excessively large dents can stretch metal and paint, putting it at risk of tearing.
• Not all dents are the same. We always try to provide the most accurate quote possible, but there may be some variation.
Sioux Falls PDR
Paintless dent repair is an excellent way to make your car look new again for a low price. Its pros greatly outweigh its cons if you’re looking for an inexpensive, fast, and convenient way to have your car’s dents removed.
Although it is widely available, it’s wise to contact your Sioux Falls body shop to ensure that they offer PDR. Sioux Falls PDR will repair your dents and restore your car to its original condition. If you’re looking for a dent repair solution, PDR should be your top choice.