Have you ever experienced the frustration of finding a fresh dent on your flawless vehicle? For car lovers everywhere this is a week ruiner in the making. Chances are the first solution that comes to mind is getting an estimate from a body shop. But before you go out and finalize your decision consider the benefits of choosing a paintless solution from our Sioux Falls body repair team.
Qualifications for PDR
Paintless dent repair can only be done if the dent:
• Is minor. For example, hood dents, door dings, or fender benders.
• Is not located on the edges of the car.
• Has not compromised the paint finish of your car.
The Sioux Falls Body Repair Process
Paintless dent removal is a fairly simple process for our Sioux Falls body repair team. We begin by isolating the dent, depending on where it’s located of course. This usually means removing some panels so we can access the back of the damage. Then the technicians gently push the dent back into place while being careful not to over extend it. This can cause the metal to stretch and requires a steady hand to avoid.
Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair
PDR has many benefits. Here are a few of its highlights.
1. Cost Effective
- Hail and other minor inconveniences can end up costing a fortune to repair. Luckily, PDR is the most affordable method of removing dents.
- The paintless dent repair process is very fast so it ends up costing less.
- PDR does not require anything beyond the talent and tools of our Sioux Falls body repair experts so there is no added material cost.
2. Time Saving
- Time is money. Most adults are busy people. Minor dents may take up to several weeks if you choose traditional methods. However, PDR takes a short time to carry out.
- It only takes the technicians few hours to repair the dent thus enabling you to continue with your day-to-day operations.
- Traditional dent repair may take many days and even weeks thereby inconveniencing the owner of the car
3. Environment Friendly
- Paintless dent removal doesn’t use any of the toxic chemicals found in traditional methods.
- This prevents air pollution and harmful runoff.
4. Original Car Quality Restored
In most cases, repainting one part of your car will result in uneven color distribution. You probably don’t want your car to look like a leopard (unless that’s what you’re going for) so paintless dent repair has been designed to keep your factory finish intact. Sioux Falls Dent Repair uses non-invasive tools and techniques to restore the body of your car, so your paint job remains completely unaffected. This way you get to maintain your maximum resale value.