We all know what dents are. And we all hate them. There are hundreds of online methods involving gimmicky tools and household items claiming to be an end all solution to dents and dings. However, we’ve already discussed our stance on this. Now, we’re going to drop some hard facts. Here’s why we believe you need a Brandon dent removal team now!
Can Our Brandon Dent Removal Team Fix Your Ding?
Before you go out looking for a Brandon dent removal team you need to know if they’re going to do you any actual good. PDR may be extremely versatile but it still has its limits.
Minor Damage – Paintless dent repair can fix just about any dent. However, it is only capable of repairing minor damage from accidents like small fender benders, stray shopping carts, and door dings.
Intact Paint – Paintless dent removal simply won’t work if the paint has been compromised. Small chips and cracks should be repaired by a body shop as soon as possible because they can cause rust or corrosion.
Shallow Center – Unfortunately, some dents are just too sharp for us to repair. The most common are parking lot dings made in the center of large panels. These create too much give in the metal making it near impossible to restore perfectly.
The Many Great Qualities of Paintless Dent Removal
- Fast – Paintless dent removal is hands down the fastest way to take care of minor body damage. Since it doesn’t require complicated steps like sanding, priming, and painting we can spend time on more important things like saving you money.
- Affordable – Because the PDR process is so short you end up spending a lot less on labor and material costs. Now you only pay for the steps necessary to repair your vehicle.
- Retain Factory Finish – PDR is essential to preserve the blue-book value of your car. It’s the only way to remove dents and dings without permanent loss of quality.
- Nature Friendly – Paintless dent repair is one of the few repair methods that doesn’t use any toxic compounds. So you don’t need to worry about harming Brandon’s beautiful environment!
- Antique Enthusiasts – Collectors can take advantage of the non-invasive methods we use because it will keep their authentic paint finish intact.
- Insurance Claims – Many Brandon insurance companies will pay for your dent repair because they know it’s affordable and doesn’t raise your rates.
- Results That Last – Our repairs are guaranteed to last no matter what. We’ll test the dent to make sure it doesn’t give in as soon as you leave.
Paintless dent removal has many unique qualities that make it a great asset to just about any driver. Call Sioux Falls Dent Repair today at 605-595-4061 for your free quote!